Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Laura Marling offers up more album details

Nearly 3 weeks after announcing her new album, A Creature I Don't Know, Laura Marling finally reveals more info about it. Like the album cover and tracklist.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

- The Muse
- I Was Just A Card
- Don't Ask Me Why
- Salinas
- The Beast
- Night After Night
- My Friends
- Rest In The Bed
- Sophia
- All My Rage

Considering she's played a bunch of the new songs at performances (some for well over a year now), it'll be interesting to see what she's done with them since and how they've changed and/or been dressed up in the studio. September 13th can't get here fast enough.

Just in case you haven't seen it yet, watch the epic trailer for A Creature I Don't Know featuring "Night After Night":


You can still pre-order either the standard or deluxe version of the album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment