Monday, November 21, 2011

Fleet Foxes - "The Shrine/An Argument" video

If you had asked me what tracks Fleet Foxes were going to make videos for off Helplessness Blues, I wouldn't have picked "The Shrine/An Argument". Clocking in a 8 minutes, it seemed a bit too long for the video treatment. And then the teaser for the video came out almost a month ago and I felt so many emotions in the short 26 second run time. It was clear the video was going to be something special.

The video for "The Shrine/An Argument" is by far one of the most epic things I think I've seen in my short life. It's less of a music video and more of a deeply engaging short film. There's more plot in it than most of your standard mainstream films. I won't bore you with a description of the plot, just know that you should definitely watch it.

The Shrine / An Argument from Sean Pecknold on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment